The Église Notre-Dame de l’Assomption in Lambesc is a pure baroque-style church. Dating back to the 18th century and built on the site of the Château Saint Eldrad, it has a vast octagonal dome that makes it naturally bright. Its size, which is quite unusual for a parish church, is the legacy of Lambesc's past, from the time when the city used to host the General meetings of Provence's communities. It features a large tribune designed to accommodate the choir of Aix-en-Provence Cathedral, as well as a sumptuous organ (1789) with three keyboards, the work of Joseph Isnard.
Parvis de l'Église Notre-Dame de l'Assomption
Place des poilus
17km de La Roque d’Anthéron